Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day refund policy. If your product is faulty or damaged, you can send it back to us for a refund or item exchange within 30 days of receiving it. Please note, there is no reimbursement for return shipping.
Please contact us to be given your Return Merchandise Authorization Number. Please write this on the shipping label.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your refund claim.
* To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition you received it. * It must also be in the original packaging.
* To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
* To be eligible, the item must be faulty or damaged. We do not accept refunds if you change your mind.
* Sale items are not eligible for refunds. If an item is discounted, it can not be refunded.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or stained for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [insert email here].
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.